[Support request] White space above the menu

Home Forums Support [Support request] White space above the menu

Home Forums Support White space above the menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vera

Hi!
    When I browse through my website a big block of white space starts appearing above my navigation. And the scrolling part of the website becomes very little since I have sticky menu enabled. Together with that white space above it takes 2/3 of the screen.
    Can you please have a look and help me with the solution. Thanks!
    vera

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am not seeing this blank space – did you resolve the issue?

Vera

Hi David,
    I suspected that maybe google ads are causing it. So i disabled the automatic ads showing on the site. However, I would like to continue using the ads on my website without breaking it. So, I will again enable them to see what happens. If the same thing happen, I’ll report back here. Otherwise I will mark the issue resolved. Thanks for all your help!
    vera

Vera

Hi David,
    yes, after I enabled Google Ads, I’ve got the same problem again. This time the ads load above the navigation (so it’s not the white space, but rather a big ad), but when I scroll down the page this entire block stays fixed (and not only the sticky menu). Is there a way (a code?) that can fix this? I can send a print screen if you explain me how since this form doesn’t have attachments enabled. Thanks a lot!
    vera

Vera

This also only happens on desktop. On mobile it works perfectly. Once I start scrolling, the ad disappears from the top, and only sticky menu remains.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We cannot change how auto Google ads work unfortunately.

Can you try adding manual ads with hooks?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-element-overview/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.