[Support request] White sections / spaces on blog

Home Forums Support [Support request] White sections / spaces on blog

Home Forums Support White sections / spaces on blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi,

I am using GeneratePress with Elementor. GeneratePress handles the header and footer bar and Elementor sections are used for everything in between. I was seeing a white section under the last Elementor section and before the footer bar. I fixed this by changing the default background color to match the footer bar color.

However I’m seeing a few such white sections appear on my single blog post template. There is one such section appearing below the menu and before the blog introduction, another between the end of the blog and the comments section and a final one between the final section (like a footer) and the footer bar.

Can someone please explain why this is happening?

Gary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Elementor adds the post class to its content but doesn’t actually apply any styles to override the 2em margin that the theme applies. To fix that – add this CSS:

.elementor.post {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }
    Nicholas

Had this issue tonight while creating single post template with Elementor. Did the trick. Thank you for Gary, for asking, and thank you David, for your answer. Much appreciate. I wouldn’t have figured this out on my own.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found this of help 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.