[Resolved] which setting to change post title color in single post and blog list.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] which setting to change post title color in single post and blog list.

Home Forums Support which setting to change post title color in single post and blog list.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Halil

Hi,
    I thought it should be simple to find out but I’m running from settings to settings in color menu.

I just couldnt find which settings to change for post/page title colors in single post/page and in the blog list.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Customizer > Colors –> Content, there you select the Content Title ( H1 posts / pages / archives ) and the Archive Content Title ( H2 posts in archive title )

Halil

thanks, I think these dont change the color of post names in blog post list, is there any setting for this or do I need css for that?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Halil,

For the post titles on blog/archive pages, add color to Archive Content Title at Customizing > Colors > Content.

But if you have color set for Customizing > Colors > Content > Links, then the color for Archive content tile will be overridden.

If you want, you can set link color at Customizing > Colors > Body > Links.

Halil

thanks a lot Ying & David

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.