[Resolved] Which plugin are you using on the documentation site?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Which plugin are you using on the documentation site?

Home Forums Support Which plugin are you using on the documentation site?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    drew

This is really more of a general curiosity question rather than support so no rush but thanks for letting me know.

It looks like you’re using something designed expressly for the documentation functionality and I checked through the header results to see if an obvious plugin was listed but I didn’t see anything (and you may have that filtered out), so thought I’d ask.

Many thanks,
    Drew

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Drew,

It’s a using a separate theme Tom wrote from scratch specifically for that ๐Ÿ™‚

drew

I am about at that same point. Everything I find is either overly complex with bloated functionality or the polar opposite. Do you have any interest in selling Tom’s theme?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I do have plans to package it up and sell it at some point – I just haven’t had the time to polish it up yet.

drew

Gotcha, if you think it will be released within the next month, that would work for me and I would be happy to help out by doing some beta testing on it for you, just let me know.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks! I’ll see what I can do ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.