[Resolved] Which page builder to use with GP

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Which page builder to use with GP

Home Forums Support Which page builder to use with GP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mohit

Hi guys, Elementor is downright annoying( and has a big learning curve) and beaver builder is too expensive. which other page builder do you recommend? I am more focused on speed.

Thanks,

Saurabh

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I personally don’t have a recommendation for a page builder. It varies upon requirement and how the UI/UX suits a persons needs. You have however dismissed the two page builders most frequently used with GP.

What are you’re intentions? Are you building a single site for yourself? Or are you are providing design / agency services?

Mohit

I am building for a client of mine. So that makes me an agency. I have earlier used a multipurpose theme and visual composer. I found visual composer much easier and less buggy than elementor. I basically imported a demo and made changes.

This time I wanted to go with light weight theme(GP) and better builder(elementor). I thought I should build faster and better site for my client. Though it’d take longer.

My css, html skills are average. That’s why I go with a page builder. However I have realized I should improve them.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

OK – i see we have two topics going that have sort of merged. Let’s keep them to this one.
    So i would recommend the GP Sites Library:

https://generatepress.com/site-library/

If you want to expand what can be done without a page builder and following your other example (immigration site) then Catalyst by Zephyr Studios may be a good place to start.

There are also BB and Elementor sites to check out

Mohit

Which elementor demo would be a good alternative to Catalyst by Zephyr Studios. Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aspire by Flix Frame has a similar landing page layout and the designer has added some extra value to the GP Blog page and posts. I think the simple switches would be colors and images.

Mohit

Thank you for your advice; you solved a lot of my problems 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad i could be of help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.