[Resolved] Where's my copyright save button?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Where's my copyright save button?

Home Forums Support Where's my copyright save button?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dee Broughton

Ok, I might be going crazy, but I want to change the copyright info on a site using 1.1 of the individual plugins and 1.3.21 GP and the “save copyright” button isn’t there. I know I could/should update but otherwise the site hasn’t changed and I don’t have time to deal with any issues that might come from updating right now.
    The save button is on another site that I haven’t updated even that far that’s using 1.2.9.6 so I know it once existed outside my own imagination.

I did try disabling and re-enabling the copyright plugin but no change.

So, how do I save the change in the copyright?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

WordPress.org made us remove the save button from the free theme, so I had to add it directly to the Copyright add-on (which I should have done from the start).

I’m afraid the only way to get the save button is to use an old version of the theme, or update to the latest version of GP Premium. I would definitely suggest updating to the latest version of GP Premium – there hasn’t been any issues.

Dee Broughton

I’m sure you’re right. I’ll do that. Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem – if you run into any issues just let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Craig Nicholson

sorry to hijack this thread however i bought the Super Package a year back and now i have to upgrade to the premium package to get the save button back

Is there no other way to amend the copyright through the css or something?

I love this theme for my other site, but for this new site i wanted to use it again.

any ideas how i can update the copyright without purchasing the premium package?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Absolutely, just download the latest version of the Copyright add-on you purchased and upload it to your site (delete the old version first).

Craig Nicholson

wow you still respond quickly!!!

how do i do that without sounding stupid, im logged in but i have to add it to the cart i can’t download it

i found the initial email and i click that link and it doesnt work

sorry for the dumb question

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You can find it in your account: https://generatepress.com/account

Craig Nicholson

amazing you truly are!!

cant believe i didnt think of that – dont i feel stupid

thanks again Tom awesome job you continue to do, hence why i keep using your theme!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.