[Resolved] Where to enter license key

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Where to enter license key

Home Forums Support Where to enter license key

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eszter

Hi! I can’t find where to enter the license key. It says “Go to “Appearance > GeneratePress” . I go to “appereance” but all I can chose from is themes, customize, widgets or menus. Can’t find it anywhere else either

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

When GeneratePress and the addon are activated, you can go to “Appearance > GeneratePress” and there will be a field that allows you to enter the license key.

Let me know if this helps or not πŸ™‚
    Tom

Eszter

Hi!
    I’ve double checked that both the theme (Generate Press) and plugin (Generate Colors) are installed and active, but I still can’t find where to put the key πŸ™
    Again, if I click “Appearance” (the button with the paintbrush), I can chose; “Themes”, “Customize”, “Widgets” and “Menus”, nothing that says “GeneratePress”. Can it be that it’s because I have WordPress in Swedish? Shouldn’t be a problem tho. I’ve also tried to turn off my other plugins but it didn’t help. It’s a bit frustrating to get stuck here :/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you email me your URL, username and password to support@generatepress.com so I can get this sorted out for you?

Thanks πŸ™‚
    Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This issue was resolved.

The problem was the user wasn’t allowed to edit WP files, as set through wp-config.php.

Tom

Quincy

Hi I’ve the same problem. Also, when I try to upload the theme trough upload. There s a error.
    I’ve bought the premium theme.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you open a new topic? This one is 3 years old.

Make sure you check our documentation page first for common issues as well: https://docs.generatepress.com/

Zack

Hello,
    I have wordpress installed on my cpanel and am using the GP theme. I just bought premium. Where do I enter the key to unlock the features?
    Thank you

Stacey Usborne
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

This article may be helpful: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/updating-gp-premium/

Greg

On Dashboard menu click on Appearance, then click on GeneratePress.

You’ll be on the page where you turn on whichever premium elements you want to activate.

To the right of the Elements list is a small box labeled “Updates”. That’s where you enter the license key.

Be careful when you copy & paste the license key that you don’t add a blank space on either end.

Once you hit Save, you’ll get a little message above the Elements area saying License Activated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.