[Support request] When using sections like and share is pushed all to the left border

Home Forums Support [Support request] When using sections like and share is pushed all to the left border

Home Forums Support When using sections like and share is pushed all to the left border

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

When I use sections on pages, the like and share section at the bottom is pushed all the way to the left of the screen (even a bit past the screen). What do I do wrong?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link me to the page?

Thomas

Hi,

Link attaced: sharecatsolutions.com/?ucp-access=e964f9a2

Please click on “Solutions” on the top menu to see a page with the problem

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Where is the code added?

Thomas

Not sure if I understand what you mean by where. When editing the page Solutions I click on the sections slider, and by that the like and share icons are shifted all the way to the left.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

How did you add the like and share buttons?

Thomas

The like and share buttons are on by default in the wordpress editor (click box selection). I haven’t done anything.

Thomas

If you look at for example the page Vendor Catalog under menu item Products, it shows a page without sections and where the share and like buttons shows correctly (they are on by default here as well).

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those are actually not added by WordPress – they are added by the Jetpack plugin you are using.

Tom explains the problem here: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/gp-hooks-to-insert-text-above-jetpack-related-images/#post-438080

So you will need to contact Jetpack to see if there are any filters you can use so we can add them using GP hooks.

Thomas

Thanks, I will look into this.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.