[Resolved] When i click my primary menu, it shows 404 not found. How to fix it?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] When i click my primary menu, it shows 404 not found. How to fix it?

Home Forums Support When i click my primary menu, it shows 404 not found. How to fix it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Michael

Hi, when I click any item of my primary menu, it shows 404 not found. How to fix it? thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks – and click the Save button a couple of times, this should rebuild the permalinks. Let me know.

Michael

Thanks, David. How to download the files of the site library? Such as Marketer. Because we can install some files in China. Maybe I can try to import the files, hope it works.

Michael

Thanks, David. How to download the files of the site library? Such as Marketer. Because we can not install some files in China. Maybe I can try to import the files, hope it works.

Michael

I reset my website, everything is ok. But if I change the permalink structure to post name and save it, each page of my webiste show 404 not found. What’s the problem? Please help me to solve this problem. Many thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is your server running NGINX ?

Michael

yes

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Could be a problem with the rewrite rules – this topic provides a fix for this issue:

https://bobcares.com/blog/nginx-wordpress-permalinks-404-error/

If not worth speaking with your host for some guidance.
    Let us know.

Michael

thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Did you get the issue resolved ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.