[Support request] When Editting with Elementor, format breaks

Home Forums Support [Support request] When Editting with Elementor, format breaks

Home Forums Support When Editting with Elementor, format breaks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kumi

Hello,

When I edit pages with Elementor, the format breaks. See the screenshot:

I’m utilizing megamenu with unlimited elements an addon for Elementor.

Seems to be a theme issue as trying with a different theme shows no problem.

Strange thins is, this only occurs in the backend and this site only. Everything in the front looks fine as well as other sites using GP!

I’ve been trying to figure this out for the past hour and still can’t get it.

Please advise.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i cannot even get the Element Editor to load on your site, it just sits there Loading and then shows the Can’t Edit > Enable Safe Mode Notice.

If i check the developers console then there is a bunch of Elementor related errors in the console.

Kumi

Hello David,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you try checking again. I just checked and had no problem accessing edit elementor. It does take about 30 seconds to load.

Also, when you say developer’s console, are you using Chrome to see the errors or is it built-in that I’m not aware off. If possible, can you share those errors please?

If it helps any, I used the GP’s Digital Creative theme.

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

every attempt to edit a page results in this:

2022-10-16_12-12-06

And yes, its the chrome browser developers tools console ( Right Click > Inspect ) where you can see those errors in the screenshot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.