[Resolved] When Blog-Masonry is activated, other Plugin stops working correctly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] When Blog-Masonry is activated, other Plugin stops working correctly

Home Forums Support When Blog-Masonry is activated, other Plugin stops working correctly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nick

Hello,

i’m quite new in using GeneratePress with Forefront theme and i’m not an programmer. After i’ve installed the Blog-Addon with “Masonry” effect activated, the Plugin Envira Gallery stops loading picture galleries.

I figgured out by debugging with google chrome and the site http://enviragallery.com/docs/debugging-envira/ that the error must adhere with the function “isotope” and jquery but i have no idea to solve it.

I love the Masonry effect and i’d like to use it, but i need the Envira Gallery Plugin, too. :-/ Is there any way to fix it?

For your help thanks in advance.

Greetings from Germany
    Nick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Nick,

Can you email me at support@generatepress.com with login details so I can debug?

I would do it on my localhost, but it’s a premium plugin.

Thanks!

Nick

Hey Tom, thanks for your reply. I sent you an email. πŸ˜‰

Greetings, Nick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This issue has been fixed πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Nick

Yeah Tom, what a perfect support, thank you very much!!! πŸ™‚

Where was the error? Wrong configuration at my site or just a bug? You fixed just the demoversion of the website of my association, i’d like to have a clean installation of the site in about two weeks. πŸ˜‰

Regards and if you need a couch in good old europe, let me know^^

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The gallery you’re using was also using isotope and they weren’t playing nice together.

I was looking for an excuse to switch from isotope to masonry (built into WordPres) anyways – so thanks for giving the little push I needed πŸ˜‰

I should have the new version of Generate Blog out before two weeks – there’s just a few more things I have to do to it first.

Ha! Thanks! πŸ™‚

Martei Martey

Hi. i am having the same problem and will be grateful if you can assist me

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Are you using the same plugin as above?

I was hoping to get this release done quicker, but there’s a couple things slowing the process.

If you’d like, you can email me at support@generatepress.com and I can upload the latest version for you so it fixes the above error.

Thanks!

Archibold Martey

I have sent the info. I am not using the samthe same plugin. I am using image rotatrotator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.