[Resolved] What Wiki Plugin do you recommend (WordPress 4.1)?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] What Wiki Plugin do you recommend (WordPress 4.1)?

Home Forums Support What Wiki Plugin do you recommend (WordPress 4.1)?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Franka

Hi,

I am very happy with GeneratePress. After I recently started blogging, I am also thinking about upgrading. Before that, I just wanted to make sure that it’s okay to use wpmudev’s wiki pluging in with GeneratePress in a WP 4.1. framework.

Wmpudev’s wiki hasn’t been tested with WP 4.1 but the no-frills free version, which I already installed, is working fine in the GeneratePress theme. I also want to upgrade wpmudev’s wiki.

However, I did have severe version conflicts with other plugins before. Hence, my question: Should I be aware of any possible conflicts arising from an upgrade of both GeneratePress and the wiki? Or would/can you recommend a full-fledged wiki plugin from a different maker?

Thanks and regards
    Franka

Franka

PS: wpmudev apparently just upgraded to WP 4.1 compatibilty some days ago. Nonetheless: Is there a go-to wiki solution GeneratePresse recommends? Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Franka,

Glad you’re enjoying GP!

I haven’t actually used any wiki plugins for WP yet, but would be interested in playing with one to replace our knowledge base.

GP’s code is pretty rock solid, so it’s rare that any plugin conflicts will arise, and if you find them, I’ll definitely squash them ASAP. You should be fine updating to latest version of the theme and plugin 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.