[Support request] What plugins do you recommend?

Home Forums Support [Support request] What plugins do you recommend?

Home Forums Support What plugins do you recommend?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alain León

Hello Tom. I want to congratulate you because I think that this is one of the best templates of WordPress, especially for the professional that you are, hence the cause of all the virtues of GP.
    I have a great commitment to create web pages that are very fast and SEO Friendly. I know that the ideal would be to make them pure code but many of us do not have such knowledge and we have to appeal to the plugins. That is why I would be very interested to know the recommendations that an expert on this topic like you can make us about what would be the lightest plugins for:
    1. Buttons to share on social networks
    2. Can I add buttons within the content?
    Using a Shortcodes plugin would be a lightweight solution? Better than using a visual editing plugin like Elementor or Thrive Architect?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. There are lots of social share plugins out there. Their reviews on WordPress repo is generally reliable.
    I would recommend downloading a few to try them out. Find the one that suits you the best and compare their file size 🙂

2. I would say using shortcodes plugin would be better. You can just insert them using GP hooks:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/hooks-overview/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.