[Support request] What I see in the editor isn’t matching up to what’s on the live site

Home Forums Support [Support request] What I see in the editor isn’t matching up to what’s on the live site

Home Forums Support What I see in the editor isn’t matching up to what’s on the live site

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hugo

Hi there,

So I’m designing a new site using Generatepress, however what I’m seeing on the editor isn’t the same as what the live version looks like.

For example a I make a container full width and on the live version it’s full width however in the editor it doesn’t go full width but stays as the normal width.

This just makes designing and building a little tricky, a fix for this would help.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Hugo,

Can you provide a screen recording of a sample occurrence of what you mean? To get a proper context of what happens on your site.

Let us know. 😀

Note: For pages with Layout Element’s Content tab set to full-width, the backend’s full width should reflect as well. For pages w/o Layout Elements set on them, the “full-width” on content templates adhere to the max-width of the content container.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.