[Support request] What happened to the elementor site templates?…

Home Forums Support [Support request] What happened to the elementor site templates?…

Home Forums Support What happened to the elementor site templates?…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kwame

I recently visited the generatepress website and noticed that the elementor site templates were missing. The only ones that are showing in the site library are the “Standard” and “Beaver Builder” templates. What’s going on?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

we have temporarily withdrawn the Elementor Sites.
    Elementor 3.0 released with a lot of site breaking bugs. Which may affect any sites imported from our library. We are working on restoring them as soon Elementor 3.0 becomes stable.

Gilles Brunet

Hi,
    is there still a way to download/preview theme, even if there is a bug ?
    We use Elementor 2.9 for some of our sites and we need to use the elementor GP themes.
    Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is there a specific site you are wanting to use?

Kwame

No, I was actually working on a site with one of the elementor templates in your site library, and wanted to pull up the original to compare it with my site. Based on what was mentioned about elementor being “buggy”; should I scrap the site?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Which site are you referring to?

The sites are still viewable using this link structure:

https://gpsites.co/site-name/

So for Uno, it would be https://gpsites.co/uno/

Kwame

I don’t know if you missed my second question that I posted in my reply message; but I asked if I should “scrap” my elementor based site that I downloaded from your site library?

The reason why I asked this question is because “Dave” said: “elementor 3.0 released with a lot of site breaking bugs… We are working on restoring them as soon Elementor 3.0 becomes stable”.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

should “scrap” my elementor based site that I downloaded from your site library?

That’s a hard question for us to answer as it’s completely up to you.

You can keep the site – I assume they will eventually fix all the errors.

Richard

Is there an ETA on when the Elementor issue may be resolved? Even a ballpark guess is fine.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We’re looking at whether it warrants a GP Premium update so we can re-add them.

If not, we’ll be adding a documentation article on Monday with a code snippet that will re-add them to the Site Library if needed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.