Home Forums Support Welcome

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Welcome to the GeneratePress support forums.

GeneratePress was officially released on May 13, 2014.

Here’s some basic rules:

If you have any questions or problems, add a new topic.

If your issue relates to an existing topic, you can reply directly inside that topic.

Always include the URL to the website or page in question.

The forums will be moderated mostly by me, Monday to Friday.

If you think you can answer someones question, then by all means do so! That’s the beauty in community forums – we can all learn from each other.

Thanks! If you have any questions, I’m here!
    Tom

Hermy McCabe

Please help, I purchased several upgrades to my GeneratePress theme, and added my website to these add-ons in my generate press account, but they are showing inactive in my generate press account and on my wordpress account. Please advise. Thank You

HM

Hermy McCabe

Nevermind 🙂 Did not see any instructions on how to upload and activate, but was able to figure it out. Thanks
    HM

Karen Hardcastle

Hi I purchased generate colour. ive tried to the upload the zip file in the plugins section but I keep getting a page error. ive tried in chrome as well as internet explorer.
    it would be good if instructions were included on how to add these when you purchase. thank you.

Karen Hardcastle

Hi. after several attempts it finally accepted. I then tried to active the licence and that also took may attempts to accept. Instruction with the email would have also helped with the install for inexperienced users. it now seems to be working so thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Karen,

Sorry you experienced trouble.

We just launched last week so we’re working on getting documentation together.

I’m glad you were able to get it sorted.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
    Tom

Karen Hardcastle

Hi Tom. I haven’t been able to use customise for the last few hours. It was working fine before. I have tried in several browsers. To test things out I cloned my wordpress site that used your theme and applied a different theme and customize worked with different theme. I also tried a different wordpress site I created with different theme and they all worked. It just doesn’t seem to work with your theme.

There is also an issue with one of my plugs in purchased for the header. The install says plugin active/licence key inactive. Yet it says its activate at the bottom of the page where the licence keys are inputted. It does however come up to use when I edit pages.

I’m working on this for my work so really need this up and running
    Thanks karen

Karen Hardcastle

A bit more info. When I said customise doesn’t work. I meant it loads the page with all the options on the left but clicking on the options like the drop down arrow does nothing. Sorry for not explaining.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Karen,

Can you email me your URL, username and password to support@generatepress.com so I can take a look and see if I can sort out the issue?

Let me know,
    Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The above Customize issue was due to another plugin causing a javascript error.

Tom

Kristofer

Hello, I purchased all the GeneratePress addons, and got two up and running completely without a problem. The problem is I did not have time to download all of the plugins I had purchased, and now (2 days later) when trying to download the rest of my plugins it says the link has expired when clicking the links on the email I received originally. How do I go about downloading the rest of my pluggins, I have the email that was sent to me and a photo of the receipt.

Kristofer

I also forgot to mention I do not have an account with GeneratePress.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you provide me with your order number so I can re-send the links?

Thanks,
    Tom

Kristofer

I don’t have an order number, the receipt that I received by email doesn’t include anything about the payment or order, I have all the license keys and proof of payment to generatepress?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I found your order through your name.

I just re-sent your purchase receipt.

Thanks,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.