[Support request] Weirdness on mobile

Home Forums Support [Support request] Weirdness on mobile

Home Forums Support Weirdness on mobile

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gary

Hi Guys

Can you take a look at my clients site for me please. The URL I have given you is displaying with a massive white space at the top in mobile view and some pages are not loading all the content.

I found a couple of malicious files on the server at the weekend by doing a Wordfence scan and although Wordfence is now saying the site is clean I am obviously concerned about the weirdness.

It only happens on a mobile phone and does not seem to happen when resizing the browser window down to mobile size.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Gary

Gary

Even weirder is that the issue only seems to happen when the site is navigated too from Google. If you just click around the site is works.

Gary

So type site:domain.com into Google on an iPhone and then click on any of the links to a category and you will see the result.

I really have no clue what is going on, I have no caching plugins installed and I have tried deactivating Plugins.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i tested a few pages on my iPhone, using Chrome, FF and Safari all via google search links and they all loaded fine.

Can you test on a different device and a different network ?

Gary

I have just tested it on my phone with WiFi turned off, so over 4G and I get the same issue. Can you look at the category I sent you page and the privacy policy.

Gary

Hi David

Apologies mate you are right! I reset Safari after my last message and with Wifi still turned off I visited those pages again and it worked.

What the hell is going on there then? Not your issue I know but still very strange.

Cheers

Gary

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Category page loaded fine.
    The google link to privacy – took me to the /privacy-policy page that has no background image for the header element so its just a light grey background with white text.

Whereas the desktop footer link goes to /privacy-and-cookies page…. which does.

So maybe some ‘old’ links on google causing the issue ?

Gary

I just noticed that myself and got rid of the page, thanks for picking it up though.

I’ll catch you later, I can sleep at night now! ๐Ÿ˜‰

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

๐Ÿ™‚ Have a good night lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.