[Resolved] Weird alignment issue with an element

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Weird alignment issue with an element

Home Forums Support Weird alignment issue with an element

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

In mobile view of the shared link the social links at the bottom used to align fine but now align very weirdly! I can’t figure out what’s causing it as everything looks fine on the element and I can’t see any CSS affecting it?

Normally the social links would just align in the same way as the menu text. Any ideas?

EDIT: It seems to go wrong when I add a link to the text. Without a link the text all aligns fine. Add a link and it goes strange.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m not sure I’m seeing the issue on the page. Any chance you can share a screenshot of what we should be looking for?

Thanks!

Andrew

Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/Nnv7YL5

Those social links align normally when they aren’t actual links but go all over the place when I add a link to any of them.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

The HTML is a little messy here – are you using Container blocks with links to build these social icons?

If so, you shouldn’t have to do that – you can use Headline or Button blocks without the need for Containers.

Andrew

I tried not using a container but it puts all the headlines on the same row.

This is a hook using after_slideout_navigation.

Andrew

Sorry I sorted it. Used one container with all the headlines in that.

Thanks for the help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.