[Resolved] Website theme issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Website theme issue

Home Forums Support Website theme issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Surjeet Shyamal

Dear Team.
    I have observed so many issue on my website https://www.workervoice.in/ due to theeme.

1. My new post appers 5-15 minutes late on home page after publishing
    2. More button persent on botom of home page not working properly.
    3. My google add load slowely on my website.
    4. Need Additional CSS for more user friendly of my website

Waiting your response

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. This is not Theme related. You will need to check to see if your server is aggressively Page Caching your site which may explain the delay.

2. You have several JS errors in your console – which are breaking that buttons function. Try clearing your cache. If still an issue then you will need to trouble shoot your cache/optimization plugin to see which setting is causing that.

3. Google Ads are no theme related, and the theme has no control over how long it takes for them to load.

4. What styling requirements do your need ?

Surjeet Shyamal

Thank for your reply, we have observed some times the site in not fully loaded on mobile while its working fine on computer. So, please check again my thems and resolved it.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

As i said in Point 2 – you have a lot of JS errors. You can Right Click > Inspect your site to see those Red Errors in the console.
    You need to eliminate those errors. First begin by deactivating your cache plugin to see if that is the cause. IF the error clear when it is disabled then you need to troubleshoot your cache plugins settings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.