[Resolved] Website Post Page Speed Improvement

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Website Post Page Speed Improvement

Home Forums Support Website Post Page Speed Improvement

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mohit

Hi,

I applied all the tweaks and changes to speed up the website post pages but can’t make it happen. Homepage is loading fine but not posts. Here is the link: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.techtechnik.com/ugqVeah6

How can I improve the speed? I have already installed autoptimizer and is using swift performance premium plugin.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It may just be your hosting. Maybe ask them to update your PHP version to 7? It has some pretty considerable improvements to speed.

Mohit

Hi Tom,

I have already updated to php 7! And as far as hosting is concern I have a pretty good hosting! And as I can see in the speed test my hosting responded preety quick so it should be something else other than hosting! Also, I was getting better speed with my previous newspaper theme by tagdiv on the same hosting provider!

It would be great if you can spare some time and look into this matter!
    PS: Its neither any plugin that is taking somuch of time to load

Thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Have you tested without the ads?

That first grade (Minimize request size: F) is full of ad scripts if you expand it. I would be interested in seeing the results without them.

GeneratePress itself simply doesn’t have enough scripts to cause that kind of load time, even if every single option was activated and in use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.