[Support request] Website goes blanks after activating the elements

Home Forums Support [Support request] Website goes blanks after activating the elements

Home Forums Support Website goes blanks after activating the elements

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ankur

I am facing a problem after activating the element the pages and post goes blank i tried to reinstall the theme still facing same issue

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sounds like a PHP memory limit issue: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/increasing-php-memory-limit/

Let us know 🙂

ankur

I increased the memory to 512 mb and then clear the cache and then activated the elements and still i am facing the same issue the pages and post goes blank

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

go to Dashboard > Tools -> Site Health and see if there are any issues.

ankur

It is showing “Your site is running on an older version of php(7.3.4-1 + ubuntu16.0.4 +deb.sury.org+3)”
    I tried updating the php still showing the same issue

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

In Site Health > Info –> Server settings can you drop a screenshot of them here?

ankur
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try increasing the memory to 756mg – then we can eliminate a memory issue.

ankur

Hey David, I have already increased the memory size but it didn’t work for me and I am using GP theme in other sites as well as with 128mb of PHP memory and there is no issue of this type.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you check the server error log ?

ankur

Hey David, I checked the debug.log and it showing the following undefined errorDebug log image

ankur

After activating the elements the post and pages goes blank you can check using the details

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

What other plugins do you have installed ? Can you test for conflicts by temporarily disabling all other plugins apart for GPP ?

ankur

Hey David, I tried deactivating all the plugin, reinstall the theme as well as but still facing the same issue.Have attached the link of the error log please do check and let me know the solution.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

All of those errors are related to a database error and the Kinsta cloud cache plugin.
    Best to ask Kinsta what the issue is.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.