[Resolved] Website Disappeared. A White Blank Page Showing

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Website Disappeared. A White Blank Page Showing

Home Forums Support Website Disappeared. A White Blank Page Showing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Data

My website suddenly disappears. There is a blank page. The admin panel is working perfectly and I can add new posts. I did nothing with its code or CSS, never opened its code or CSS edit areas.

Update: Everything including the admin panel has gone now, and this message is showing.

There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

————————-

The website restored by the hosting company. but some posts are gone. The message from the hosting company is as under.

“I think this was caused from some plugin or wordpress update – to check it, I strongly recommend you to use the staging tool to create a copy of your website and upgrade it together with its plugins and theme to the latest version. If the copy continues to show errors, the errors are almost certainly caused by incompatibility between the website and the said plugin or theme, and you should either get in touch with its developers or switch to a better maintained alternative. ”

———————

NOTE: I haven’t updated or installed any plugin and not updated WordPress theme. I don’t know why the site disappeared.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you’re hosting company should be able to access the server error logs – this would provide you with more info relating to the fatal error.

Data

The website disappears again. I don’t know what the matter is. I am going to restore the backup to bring back the site.

UPDATE

Now I run the backup, the site restored, but new posts are gone. what can I do?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you checked with your hosting company yet?

If you don’t have a more recent backup then I don’t think there is anything you could do unfortunately.

Data

i don’t want to bring back my posts. I want to resolve issue. why the website disappearing daily. Here’s hosting company report for logs.

“There are no errors found on your website recently.” Also there is not any record for the last 30 erros.

Data

please note, i did nothing with the code or css. i am just updating posts. Is the problem due to language, I am writing URDU instead of english

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

If your website is crashing without any reason to, and your host isn’t able to find/read the (very important) error_logs, I would suggest taking a look at a different host.

An error_log file is 100% necessary when setting up a server, so if your site had a critical error and there’s no log of it, it means something on your server is misconfigured and needs to be fixed.

Data

ok. I have 3 other sites, the same wordsmith theme, all other sites are working fine. Only this site creating problems.

Data

is there any chance that the critical error because of font, I am writing posts in Urdu with the default font. not installed any new font.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I can’t think of any reason why a font would cause an error.

You’ll need to have your host turn on error reporting so you can get data on the specific error.

Data

I have removed all de-activated unnecessary plugins. Also, update the WordPress latest version. Let’s see.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.