[Support request] Website Categorisation

Home Forums Support [Support request] Website Categorisation

Home Forums Support Website Categorisation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith

Hi there,

I’ve just bought the theme and Elementor pro and I am getting to grips with it ok. I have basic knowledge so have a lot to learn!

I was about to press the button on a Divi type theme and I am so glad I didn’t. It feels like there is more freedom with this and excellent support.

I was testing the site maintenance page I created on my sons tablet and the Norton family safe program refused it because the site is not categorised. When I search about site categories I get a lot more results about posts and blog categories etc.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Keith

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Keith,

That’s strange – Norton Family Safe is a program you have installed on your computer?

Might be worth getting in touch with their support to see why that error would pop up.

Glad you’re enjoying GP so far! 🙂

Keith

Hi Tom, it is an application on his tablet. Are websites / domains classified or categorized in any way that this would be looking for. It is designed to stop him accessing social media sites etc and it seems to be able to detect what kind of site it is by its classification. This is the first time I’ve seen it say this so I’m guessing my site does not have the details somewhere that it needs..

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m afraid I don’t have any experience with that – websites don’t have to do anything specific when it comes to family controls I don’t think. Perhaps something in the content is triggering it? I assume you can access other GP sites (like this one) on the tablet?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.