[Support request] Weather Atlas Widget does not work on Mobile..anything to do with GP?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Weather Atlas Widget does not work on Mobile..anything to do with GP?

Home Forums Support Weather Atlas Widget does not work on Mobile..anything to do with GP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    CRISTO

I am wondering if this is a conflict with one of my plug-ins or with GP. Found a nifty weather widget, Weather Atlas Widget for my site. It allows users to change locations with a hamburger menu on the widget. Works great on desktop, but does not take changes on mobile. The authors of the plug in don’t know why. Lots of smart guys here so maybe one of you has a suggestion.

Perhaps I can deactivate each of my plugins one by one, but not sure if that is how I should approach it. I don’t know how to debug, which was one of their suggestions, and I am not about to try.

Otherwise, I can move on a buy a premium weather plugin (lots of them out there), but before I do I wanted to make sure there was not some simple thing I am doing wrong. Also, concerned that if I get a premium plug-in, I might have the same problem.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Yup starting with turning other plugins off to test.

If this still doesn’t work then try switching to a twenty series WordPress default theme and see if it works.

Let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

CRISTO

#1 sounds fine….but sure don’t want to leave GP premium.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I just meant switching to a twenty series theme to test. It will tell us if it’s a problem related to GP ๐Ÿ™‚

CRISTO

Oh..sounded kind of scary to me. So I can switch and then switch back without losing anything?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup absolutely.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.