[Resolved] Warning message in customise section

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Warning message in customise section

Home Forums Support Warning message in customise section

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Petr

Hello, i just install GP theme and the warning bellow is displayed in customisation section on the top of the page. What does it mean? When i try to save the changes and leave section i get the browser warning that All changes on page will be lost (like when the page is still loading – but i don’t see loading icon).

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /data/web/virtuals/100718/virtual/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/customizer.php on line 25

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /data/web/virtuals/100718/virtual/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/customizer.php on line 26
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Petr,

Haven’t experienced this before.

The warning has to do with this piece of code: $wp_customize->get_section('static_front_page')

As we can see in the WP codex, static_front_page is a value we can use: https://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_Customize_Manager/add_section

What version of WordPress are you running?

Let me know – we’ll get it fixed! ๐Ÿ™‚

Petr

Hi Tom, i figured it out. This warning appears when there is no Static page for publish in WordPress. I had only blog entries and no one page (I deleted the Test page created by WP by default).

Thank you for help.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Interesting! Thanks for reporting. I’ll fix this for the next version ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.