[Resolved] Volume theme, no menu? (need quick help as its for a local coronavirus site)

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Volume theme, no menu? (need quick help as its for a local coronavirus site)

Home Forums Support Volume theme, no menu? (need quick help as its for a local coronavirus site)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    unoaime

Yeah i installed the theme and menu isn’t showing with the 3 horizontal lines on tablet or mobile. I’ve never used hooks or whatever before. I’m happy with basic menu but just whatever i can get up quickly!

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you share a link to your Site so i can see what the issue is?
    You can edit your original topic and use the Site URL field to share the link privately.

unoaime

Hey thanks for reply. I just updated my Site URL field.

I hadn’t even touched the menus and it doesn’t come up. I assume its to do with the default animation maybe.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Elements – look for the element titled: Slide Out Header
    Quick Edit and change its status to Draft – this will disable it. And the normal Navigation should display

unoaime

There are no elements listed there. πŸ™

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you solved this? I’m seeing the normal navigation and no elements involved anymore.

Make sure to clear any caching plugins you might be using and disable it while we are helping so we can see the source better.

Thanks!

unoaime

The navigation is fine on PC but its not appeared at all on mobile devices. I’m talking the usual 3 horizontal lines.

unoaime

Okay i’ve got it displaying now (menu and three lines show up)
    I removed:

.main-navigation .inside-navigation .menu .slideout-toggle, button.menu-toggle, .slideout-overlay {
    display: none !important;
    }

But no actual links to pages show up. If i put them in secondary menu they all do but thats not what i want.

unoaime

Eugh. I just realised its showing the menu with three lines on desktop now as well. On the preview it showed it was just be on the top left on mobiles/tablets. I want this site to go live within the next hour due to supporting local businesse.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So this is all solved? It’s Saturday here so our reply might be a bit slower.

unoaime

I changed theme as i need it to go live. Thanks for the help all the same. Stay safe. πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

unoaime

An unrelated question but please answer if you can. How to get rid of “by Author?” Bare in mind i’m on the Grill theme now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    unoaime

I activated the blog module but where do i access those?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.