[Resolved] vidget HTML non mostra video presentazione

Home Forums Support [Resolved] vidget HTML non mostra video presentazione

Home Forums Support vidget HTML non mostra video presentazione

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adriano Sanna

Ho installata l’ultima versione del tema: 2.4.2 e l’ultima versione di GP Premium: 1.11.3, su tre siti, su due il Widget HTML funziona, nel terzo sito il Widget HTML sulla barra laterale non visualizza il video presentazione. All’interno di una pagina o articolo lo stesso codice HTML mi fa vedere il video,quando visualizzo on-line si vede la scrittura legata al video ma il video non si vede.

I have installed the latest version of the theme: 2.4.2 and the latest version of GP Premium: 1.11.3, on three sites, on two the HTML Widget works, on the third site the HTML Widget on the sidebar does not display the video presentation . Within a page or article the same HTML code shows me the video, when I view online you see the writing linked to the video but the video is not seen.

Adriano Sanna

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to the site where the Widget is not working correctly.

Adriano Sanna
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am seeing an error in the console related to the Cookie Consent form – this may be the issue. Can you disable the Cookie Consent ?

Adriano Sanna

Grazie! Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.