[Support request] Video unit is not loading in mobile version

Home Forums Support [Support request] Video unit is not loading in mobile version

Home Forums Support Video unit is not loading in mobile version

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not really sure what I’m looking at there, unfortunately.

It doesn’t seem to be related to the theme, as the element is inside an Elementor section, and the script is just a basic script.

If they have something specific we can look at, I’d be happy to, but I’m not seeing anything obvious from those screenshots.

rajkumarsm

Hi Tom,

I have contacted Elementor support and here is the response from them.

“May I know where I can locate this issue?
    The class names that you mention doesn’t seem to be related to our widget in any way. I would also like to know which widget of elementor you use here? Does this work if you don’t use it on an elementor page?
    The screenshots don’t appear to be anything related to an elementor widget.”

Thanks,
    Rajkumar

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I don’t think it’s an Elementor issue, either. I think it’s something wrong with the video unit code itself.

I’m not seeing anything theme (or Elementor) related which is hiding the unit on mobile. If the ad network sees different, I’m definitely happy to investigate, but they’d have to show me exactly what I’m looking for, as right now I’m not seeing anything.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.