[Resolved] Video Gallery Plugin Theme Compatibility

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Video Gallery Plugin Theme Compatibility

Home Forums Support Video Gallery Plugin Theme Compatibility

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Linda

Hi guys,

Quick question: I’m trying to create a one page video gallery to display (currently) 5 videos.

I’m looking at “GT3 Photo Gallery/Video Gallery/Gutenberg Block Gallery” and “All in One Video Gallery”.

Are these compatible with Generate Press?

Thanks,

Linda

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

haven’t had any personal experience of them – if they’re well coded then their should be no issues – worth checking how often they are updated, what the developers response to support queries are like and the quality of their reviews to get a gauge on that.

Linda

Thanks, David.

I’ve been researching both and they rate fairly well on your criteria. I’ll make a decision, try it out and, if it would be helpful, post back how it goes.

Ask Tom if he’d like to include a video gallery in the next update of Generate Press. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Actually, I think WP Gutenberg should add this block so we don’t have to add yet more plugins.

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ask Tom if heโ€™d like to include a video gallery in the next update of Generate Press. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Actually, I think WP Gutenberg should add this block so we donโ€™t have to add yet more plugins.

Exactly – that’s definitely more of a Gutenberg thing and not a theme thing.

Video gallery isn’t very common though so in my opinion it should be plugin territory.

Linda

Oh, I get it, Leo. Hadn’t thought about a video gallery being uncommon. That does explain why it’s done with plugins … even though I’d still love it to be part of Gutenberg! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for the explanation.

Linda

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.