[Support request] Vertical Navigation Left – Questions

Home Forums Support [Support request] Vertical Navigation Left – Questions

Home Forums Support Vertical Navigation Left – Questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cigilovic

Hello there,

I believe this has been asked many times, but I couldn’t figure out with the solutions posted here for my web page.

Fixed left-hand side navigation that I can modify and add menu items or different custom widgets. I don’t mind having a long menu while it can be scrolled down with the bar.

I want my content page to fill up the rest of the space. At the same time, I want this to collapse to a hamburger menu icon for tablets and mobile phones.

For tablet and mobile, I would like to have my logo plus domain name shown on the top bar (For my current design, domain name disappears for tablet and mobile).

Actually, I want almost the same design with Sider from Site Library. I’m a bit worried to switch to it and customize colours and typography as I can not foresee the customization options.

Would you suggest me switch to that or is there an easier solution?

Many thanks,

Osman

https://cigilovic.com

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the simplest solution would be to make a Staging copy of your live site, and Import the Sider site from the Library. Then update your menus and logos and make any other changes you require – once your happy you can push the Staging site to Live

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.