[Resolved] v 1.12.1 Update troubles

Home Forums Support [Resolved] v 1.12.1 Update troubles

Home Forums Support v 1.12.1 Update troubles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joy

Hi GP team,

I’m having trouble updating to 1.12.1 from 1.10.0. It gives me this error: An error occurred while updating GP Premium: Download failed. Unauthorized

I just merged my site with a staging site as we were making some changes. I’m not sure if this messed up the activation key or the associated url with our GP license. I have tried to resave our license key but this doesn’t seem to resolve the issue.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Joy

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Robin

I don’t mean to hijack someone else’s issue, but I am having the same problem. I’m sure I was able to update one of my websites, but others are failing with this same unauthorised error. I am a bit confused by the information on the link you provided.

If that URL changes at any time, you need to re-authorize your license key or you’ll received an “unauthorized” error when trying to update.

The URL has not changed, but I do use GP Premium on a few sites (“Unlimited websites”) so I am not sure what I am supposed to do in this case. Do I need to re-authorise for every site (minus one) that I use GP Premium on?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Robin,

Your concern may have different underlying issues compared to the topic starter’s.

That said, can you please open a new topic about it? Make sure to add the details.

We will make sure your question gets addressed. Thank you.

Joy

Thanks David, seems to have resolved. can close this topic.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Joy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.