[Resolved] Using Woocommerce webhooks

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Using Woocommerce webhooks

Home Forums Support Using Woocommerce webhooks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Peter

I can’t get webhooks of Woocommerce stable, it often doesn’t do anything. I deactivated all my plugins except akismet and GP. And out of the 10 orders 3 didn’t do a thing, the rest worked fine. The same with new clients. Woocommerce advises to take another Theme, but I’m happy with GP. Is somebody familiar with this problem? We use Webhooks to send User-meta data for new/changing/deleted clients to another site.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Don’t have much experience with WooCommerce/web hooks, but GP simply makes the WC template compatible with the theme, so it’s a little silly of them to automatically blame the theme (although most plugins do, it’s easy).

Are the web hooks registering in the logs?: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/webhooks/#section-6

Peter

Yes they are registered, but it often it doesn’t work. I assume that sometimes the trigger doesn’t work.

Luiz Paulo

Did you test with another theme? To make sure it does not work with the GP.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Good idea, might be worth testing with one of the Twenty-something themes just to rule out any theme issues.

Peter

Yes , I’ve tried 2017 that, but I lose my menu bar so that’s a big problem because I can’t get to the shop and order

Peter

I just add an extra menu and shut down all plugins, took a new Theme WP2017 and ….. result, it didn’t work also. So conclusion It’s not a GP problem, but still remains a problem for me. I will contact them again, thx

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That means it’s most likely a server issue, or you have a conflicting plugin.

Hope you find the solution soon!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.