[Resolved] Using the Article site library, I want to remove the word "Blog"

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Using the Article site library, I want to remove the word "Blog"

Home Forums Support Using the Article site library, I want to remove the word "Blog"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vishal

as stated I have tried changing the page name, it changes the name on the menu but when I go to the specific page it still says BLOG up there in the header. I have tried looking up the page elements but there are only 3 “home” “posts” and “global”

I have tried editing the posts element but those changes only affect the actual posts and not the page where all the posts are listed which has the word “Blog” on there… lol.. pls help. thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Do this:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/H5FsgyEj5zp

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Vishal

Hi Leo, yes this worked great thank you very much, however how can I add another title to the page?

Vishal

So instead of the word Blog I replace it with whatever I want

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can create a new header element, then add this as the content:
    <h1>My custom title</h1>

Then duplicate the settings from the other header element except this time the only display rule would be the posts page.

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Vishal

Hi Leo, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be working for me. I have set it to display on the specific page and yet nothing is showing up. I even tried to set the blog to visible again and then try to add the new header element but even that doesn’t work lol, it just shows the word blog again!

Vishal

Hi leo me again. It actually worked when I set the display settings to just “blog”….. so yeah, did I do it right? lol

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

thats correct the Blog has its own specific display rule.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.