[Support request] Using "Sections" and Elementor, but Yoast won't read Elementor Content

Home Forums Support [Support request] Using "Sections" and Elementor, but Yoast won't read Elementor Content

Home Forums Support Using "Sections" and Elementor, but Yoast won't read Elementor Content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zachary

New to much of this. Using GP Premium and trying to figure out best way to build content sections of site while being able use Yoast. Yoast will not pick up the content I build using elementor widgets and is only reading the content written using GP Sections. As A pick a direction to build/learn, I just want to be heading in right direction and don’t want to learn to use Sections and limit myself simply because I am trying to get Yoast to review content.

Any advice on whether to use one or the other, How to get Yoast to read content, or how and where to create the content that I want as part of SEO.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not sure if I understand.

However, Sections shouldn’t be used if you are using Elementor already. Section is basically a really simple page builder and Elementor should be able to do everything Section does.

We can’t comment on why Yoast won’t read Elementor content – this is something you will need to check with Elementor or Yoast’s support.

Let me know if this helps at all 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.