[Support request] Using Global Styles in Element > Content Template

Home Forums Support [Support request] Using Global Styles in Element > Content Template

Home Forums Support Using Global Styles in Element > Content Template

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Antonio

Hello,
    I’ve created an Element > Content Template for a Custom Post Type

The content template is using Dynamic Data to place the post title, the post content and the post featured image in specific positions.

So I tried to assign a Global Style to the Post Title, but looks like the styles are not inherited.

Instead, if I assign a style (i.e. color = red) to the Post Title element directly from the Content Template page, this affects the title in the custom post type (which will become red).

Does Global Styles works with Element > Content Template? If yes, any hint on how to solve the issue?

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can i see the site where this is not working ?

Antonio

Hello,
    private info attached.

After switching backend to English, you can find the “Modulo di contatto in Custom Post Type ENG” Element and check the settings of the first h1 element (you’ll recognize it cause it’s uppercase).

You’ll see h1 and its container have a Global Style assigned.

You can then check results in this page: https://party.lacasadimelo.com/en/event/prova-custom-post-type-4/

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmmm… i can see the Container Blocks Global Styles are coming through. Try removing the global style from the Headline. Publish the change. And then re-add the Global Style.

Antonio

Hi David,
    sorry, It was my mistake. I forgot to add a class to the container.
    Thank you for your help, anyway.
    A.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.