[Resolved] Using Elementor Single Post template – no option to use GP sidebars

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Using Elementor Single Post template – no option to use GP sidebars

Home Forums Support Using Elementor Single Post template – no option to use GP sidebars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeff

Elementor support sent me to the theme developer for answer (you guys must get tired of this).

I created a single post template with Elementor Pro 2.0
    I created Right Sidebar with GP Premium and styled it with some additional CSS.
    Elementor appears to filter out the CSS if I use their Sidebar widget.

Regardless, I preferred to simply use GP to include the Sidebar as it does on my general Pages.
    In the customizer, the Sidebar is enabled for both the Blog and Single Post, so I suspect the issue is Elementor’s code, so they were my first contact regarding this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Jeff,

Sorry I’m not quite sure if I understand what the issue is here.

I can see the sidebar on the page you linked with some custom CSS but not seeing any issues.

Let me know what I am missing πŸ™‚

Jeff

I’m thinking this is an Elementor issue because I can solve the problem using Anywhere Elementor.
    My issue is that I want to use a sidebar styled by the GP theme with post and archive templates created with Elementor. I was hoping you might have a work around.

As of 40 minutes ago, Elementor crashed the site, so you must have just seen it. Hopefully I can try again tomorrow.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Right now the sidebar is indeed style by GP.

Let me know if you need another look πŸ™‚

Jeff

Yes, thanks for the followup. I’m using Anywhere Elementor instead of Elementor Pro 2.0 to create the single posts. I guess that’s the solution until Elementor fixes the problem and stops blaming the theme authors.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok sounds good πŸ™‚

Just let me know if you need another look!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.