[Resolved] Using Branded site library: logo size is tiny

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Using Branded site library: logo size is tiny

Home Forums Support Using Branded site library: logo size is tiny

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joseph

I’m using the branded theme, but no matter what I try, I can’t get the logo size right. The customizer suggests using 350×70, so I did that. For retina I did 700×140.

GP is a little confusing in that I can upload a logo in several different places, so I end up just uploading it everywhere and by trial and error get it right (on this theme, some logos will need to be white, and some need to be colored). I also went into elements and changed the logo under the transparent header area.

No matter what I do, it shrinks my logo around 50%. I even went into the menu item height and tried to increase it. Even though my logo is 350×70, when I increase the menu height to even 60, it stretches it so it looks funny (or it does nothing at all, with the logo staying the same size and the menu items increasing in height alone).

I just want the logo to be more legible, as it’s tiny when uploaded.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Go to Customizer > Additional CSS and remove this block of CSS which is setting the logo width:

/*  GENERATEPRESS PRIMARY NAVIGATION */
    /* Define logo width */
    .site-logo {
        width: 140px;
    }

That must have been added before we introduce the logo width option in the customizer:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-header-logo/

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Joseph

No wonder. I actually looked for additional CSS but must have been in the wrong tab and didn’t see it haha. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.