[Support request] Using a different menu text color on the ‘Bold’ library theme with Elementor

Home Forums Support [Support request] Using a different menu text color on the ‘Bold’ library theme with Elementor

Home Forums Support Using a different menu text color on the ‘Bold’ library theme with Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arnold

Hi, can’t find where I can change the text color for the main menu?

I have installed GeneratePress with the Bold (Elementor) theme. Then started by changing the ‘bold’ page and made the background for the first section white. Now I do not see the menu anymore because the font color for the menu is white.

Tried changing it in ‘customizer’ but that does not seem to work?

Also I noticed that on mobile my logo image for the site is not shown, but the site title is (which is also not visible because the color for this is also white). Where do I change that?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Bold site uses a Header Element to create the Merged navigation, which sets the colors that override the customizer settings.

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/header-element-overview/

Go to Appearance > Elements and edit the element titled Merged Header.
    On the Site header tab you can either disable the merge header for the customizer colors to work. Or edit the navigation colors in the header element.

Arnold

Thanks David. Can I also change the logo behavior here? I have set a logo through customizer (now also in the elements->merged header, which is visible on tablet and desktop, but not on mobile. On mobile it shows the site header text, which is disabled in customizer.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The site uses the Mobile Header – which has its own branding options in Customizer > Layout > Header.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.