[Resolved] Use two themes at the same time

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Use two themes at the same time

Home Forums Support Use two themes at the same time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jeesu

Hi
    I’d like to use two themes at the same time.
    Because I have to run a blog and a shop on one site.
    Since there is no appropriate theme that satisfies it at once, so I want to use different themes.
    When people first visit my site, I want them to see blogs with the ‘Split’ theme.
    Then they want to see the ‘Nichhe’ theme when they press the shop button.

Is this possible?
    If possible, what should I do?

[Why I want to do this]
    The main business of my site is blogging.
    I hope the blog is very neat and fast.
    The themes that apply to the shop are usually complicated, so it’s good to see the theme of the shop only when people press the button.

PS. I am not very good at English, so it is a little difficult to ask and interpret the answers, so I hope that there will be an easy and simple answer if possible. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s not possible to use two different templates at the same time unfortunately.

Are you trying to recreate the content part of the home page Niche?

Jeesu

Hi Leo
    If I understand correctly, the answer is yes.
    I would like to use the Niche theme partially on the shop page, using the Split theme in general.

If two themes cannot be used at the same time, is there a way to implement Niche only in the shop page?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It would definitely take quite a bit of work but here is how to construct Niche’s shop page:
    https://gpsites.co/niche/how-the-shop-was-made/

Jeesu

I’m looking for the simplest way possible.
    I am not good enough to understand and apply this.
    But, Thank you.

If there is no other way but this, I would like to ask you for advice.

If it’s not easy to use part of Niche, rather, use the Niche theme for the most part, and refine the blog section as much as possible.
    How about this?

I can’t modify the complex functions of the shop alone (simple style changes are possible), but I think it would be easier to modify the blog section.
    Anyway, please give me some information that modify the blog section or your personal advice might help me . Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

If it’s not easy to use part of Niche, rather, use the Niche theme for the most part, and refine the blog section as much as possible.

That would be the easier solution for sure 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.