[Resolved] Use Featured Image as a replacement of a default Page Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Use Featured Image as a replacement of a default Page Header

Home Forums Support Use Featured Image as a replacement of a default Page Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Markus

Hi,

I’ve created a standard Page Header that I want to use on all my pages. On some pages, I want to have a unique image as the background image in the page header, and the easiest way I’ve found is to use the Featured Image function. However, Page Header images always replace the Featured Image, and I want to switch it around.

Is there a possibility to set a default Page Header image that will be replaced if there’s a Featured Image on the page?

There may be an easy solution that I’ve overlooked, so if that’s the case I apologize.

Thanks for the help, love the theme!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hmm you could try not setting a global page header to all your pages then just use the drop down page header meta box to select it when you want to use it. And don’t select one if you want to use featured image instead.

Let me know if this helps.

Markus

Of course, I knew there was an easy solution that I just didn’t think of… This helps a lot!

Thanks for the help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.