[Support request] Use explicit width and height on image elements Issue in GTMetrix

Home Forums Support [Support request] Use explicit width and height on image elements Issue in GTMetrix

Home Forums Support Use explicit width and height on image elements Issue in GTMetrix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Suraj Katwal

I am having a problem while testing site in GTMetrix with the logo and related posts (WP Show Posts)

SEO, WordPress Optimization, Blogging Tutorials.
    GeneratePress Tutorial: https://www.wplogout.com

maxime

Hello, same problem I was about to open a post.

Even though in the settings I write the correct numbers in Width and Height, it doesn’t appears in the WP Show Post’s HTML images.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

for the logo – try removing the Retina logo from the Customizer > Site Identity as this not required when using an SVG.

For the WP Show Posts – setting explicit sizes in the WP Show Post settings will remove the WP src-set and the width and height attributes. You would need to leave those fields empty and set their sizes using CSS if required.

maxime

Thank you it helped for the WP Show Post 🙂

But I already don’t have a retina logo in site identity. I just use the first section to put my logo.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Maxime can you create a new topic where you can share a link to your site so i can take a look.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.