[Resolved] URL uknown extension

Home Forums Support URL uknown extension

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1184986
    Óscar

    Hi,

    Today I’ve been configuring several aspects of my website and suddenly I noticed every URL had been modified with an extension in the end.

    I don’t know exactly what could have caused the problem, so I’m going to list every aspect I changed:

    1. AMP version for mobile (only for posts).
    2. Schema data.
    3. Tried to enable User ID in Analytics and then disabled it.

    My first thought was that maybe Analytics added the extension according to the User ID, as long as I’ve modified the permalinks in wordpress and the extension still remains.

    The homepage is unaffected, but every other page have the /#.Xl_ffy1Dnyg extension. Does someone knows what could have happened? I’d like to solve the URLs as soon as possible to avoid navigation problems.

    #1184988
    Óscar

    Also,

    4. Got AddThis social buttons working on the posts and posts page

    #1185006
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Hi there,

    I would try un-doing those changes above one by one and see if you can identify the issue that way.

    The theme itself definitely doesn’t have the ability to do that.

    #1185037
    Óscar

    Ok, I got it. It was a problem of redirection created by AMPbyWP plugin.

    Maybe the answer serves someone in a future.

    #1185041
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Thanks for reporting back!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.