Home Forums Support uploading error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kathy

I have a site on my local machine I did using generatepress. Works beautifully. However, when I upload it to a new host and try to test it I get the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function generate_body_schema() in /home/tlewallen/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress-child/header.php on line 19

I am not a code person and cannot figure out how to fix this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

So it looks like your child theme is calling for a GeneratePress core function which doesn’t seem to exist.

This most likely means you don’t have the parent theme installed/updated: https://generatepress.com/install-generatepress/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Kathy

Thanks so much. I tried that and it still did not recognize the parent theme. However, I saw in another one of your posts that you could change css by adding the simple css plug in. So since my page was just one page I just recreated it and added my new css that way. πŸ™‚

New problem though. Since I only have one page I don’t have a nav menu. When I look at the page on a mobile device I still get the black bar with the burger button. Is there any way to get rid of that?

Kathy

Never mind! Just saw the ‘no navigation option in the customizer. Thanks for all you do!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.