[Resolved] Upgrade path from Generate Blocks to Pro version?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Upgrade path from Generate Blocks to Pro version?

Home Forums Support Upgrade path from Generate Blocks to Pro version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Baz

I have been busy playing with the free Generate Blocks plugin, and have been pleasantly surprised with the features over the core block editor.

I’m very tempted to use it in conjunction with GP Premium for my website build.

If I build a website with Genesis Blocks, once the Pro version is released, will there be a pain-free upgrade to Pro? πŸ™‚

Philipp

I have been with GP for a couple of months now and from all I have learned there is no doubt in my mind they will do everything humanly possible to make it as pleasurable as possible

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If I build a website with Genesis Blocks, once the Pro version is released, will there be a pain-free upgrade to Pro?

Are you referring to GenerateBlocks (not Genesis blocks)?

If so absolutely πŸ™‚

Baz

Ha ha, good spot Leo!

In fact, I recently built a website using Genesis Framework and Atomic Blocks (which has now changed to Genesis Blocks).

Having to manually change all custom CSS selectors to the new plugin (why didn’t they just rename the plugin πŸ™‚ was a pain.

The constant changes since WP Engine purchased the Genesis Framework meant I was on the lookout for a new foundation for my next website – GP seems to fit the bill!

Thanks Leo, and Philipp.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.