[Resolved] updating to GP Premium 1.2.94 – problem

Home Forums Support [Resolved] updating to GP Premium 1.2.94 – problem

Home Forums Support updating to GP Premium 1.2.94 – problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ian Hipwell

Hi Tom,

After updating, my website prints the following error message above the site,
    “Notice: Undefined index: font_body_variants in /home/ianh0987/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/typography/functions/functions.php on line 1496
    Notice: Undefined index: in /home/ianh0987/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/typography/functions/functions.php on line 1496
    Notice: Undefined index: font_body_category in /home/ianh0987/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/typography/functions/functions.php on line 1547

My website is climatechangepredictions.org.

I’ve deleted the GP Premium and manually reinstalled it but the problem is still there.

Any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks,
    IanH

Ian Hipwell

Tom,

I’ve deactivated the Typography feature of GP Premium and the Notices have disappeared from the website. Nevertheless I’d like to activate the feature again. Any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks,
    IanH

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Make sure you’re using the latest version of the GeneratePress theme. That notice looks like you’re using an old version.

Let me know if that helps or not ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian Hipwell

Tom,

I updated the theme to 1.3.44 and problem solved. Thanks for the quick reply.

regard,
    IanH

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.