[Resolved] Update WP Theme repo with current build – Elementor full-width

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Update WP Theme repo with current build – Elementor full-width

Home Forums Support Update WP Theme repo with current build – Elementor full-width

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lyle

Hi Tom,

I was pulling my hair out (not much left to work with) trying to get the Elementor page builder plugin to have it’s sections go edge to edge. Going through this forum, I came across a link to your GIT account for the latest build. Downloaded and installed it and lo and behold, edge-to-edge Elementor sections! πŸ™‚

Just to confirm, I deleted this version and installed directly from the WP Theme repo, as I usually do to increase your downloads count πŸ™‚ Sure enough, that version gave the dreaded padding/margin issue. Removed that one and re-installed the GIT version and you bet, edge to edge again πŸ™‚

It should be noted that both the repo and GIT version have the same version number, 1.3.34 so that was confusing me too.

There may be more than a few folks in the same situation, so just an FYI πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Lyle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Lyle! Glad it’s working.

The Github version is my latest development version – I don’t push the version number until it’s ready to update on WordPress.org πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.