[Resolved] Update Version: 1.3.24

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Update Version: 1.3.24

Home Forums Support Update Version: 1.3.24

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dinkummate

Hi Tom, after the update I have now two arrows in my drop down navigation. The old arrow and the new one. Looks stylish but one is enough. How can I get rid of one of them? I prefer the new one you did add.

All in all, I like the update. Good on ya!

Cheers, Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you try clearing your browser cache and any caching plugins you might have activated?

Let me know πŸ™‚

dinkummate

Hi Tom, still two arrows. Do you see them there as well opening my site? http://www.stegosblog.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Only one arrow over here πŸ™‚

dinkummate

cool, so there is still something on my end. Thank you Tom

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try a different browser maybe – did you clear the cache from within the browser?

dinkummate

Yes, I cleared the cache within the browser. Other browsers are also showing both arrows after clearing the cache. I see also in OS I have 2 arrows in my iPad and my Samsung Tab as well. That’s weird now. I reckon there is any plugin in my WP making trouble. WP helpers and PIKLIST, for example, messing up with the Optimizer. Just had that issue yesterday.

dinkummate

Ha, I have another copy of my site working under a different domain. After the update… only one arrow. Ok, I will check all plugins now which may cause the trouble.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Just checked on all my browsers and the site looks great – something strange happening on your side.

dinkummate

Hi Tom, I found the naughty bugger, the plugin is called “scroll to ID only” that I was installing because of Add anything to scroll. I deactivated it and now I have only one nice arrow.

Sorry mate for keeping you busy with that.

Have a nice Sunday

Andreas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome, glad it wasn’t the update!

Hope you have a great Sunday as well πŸ™‚

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.