[Support request] Update cart button is not styled properly

Home Forums Support [Support request] Update cart button is not styled properly

Home Forums Support Update cart button is not styled properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

If you add something to the cart and then view the cart the update cart button is just a light blue blob with no text and is not inheriting the style of the rest of the site. It does change if you make changes to the cart, however, just a solid button with no indication of what it does looks terrible.
    https://libertyleatherworksllc.com

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP isn’t giving style to that button at all. It’s WooCommerce and looks like default style is being over written by this CSS which is in a csshero style sheet:

.woocommerce .cart .button {
        background-color: #213b66;
        border-radius: 7px!important;
        color: #ffffff;
    }

I assume you want the text white? If so you could try this:

.woocommerce .cart .button {
        background-color: #213b66;
        border-radius: 7px!important;
        color: #ffffff !important;
    }
    Michelle

Thanks for this. I contacted CSS Hero directly and basically, they gave me the same thing. It’s weird because I actually reset all the styling on that button and it still didn’t fix it. Anyway, the workaround seems to be working fine.

I have one more question, in the footer, I’ve put a search box. I need some CSS to style the search button the same as all the other buttons. I can’t seem to isolate it with CSS Hero. Also, I’d like to do the same with the buttons on the cart side flyout. All my buttons need to have a 7px radius. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

button {
        border-radius: 7px;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.