[Resolved] Unwanted menu under Header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Unwanted menu under Header

Home Forums Support Unwanted menu under Header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Harvey

Latest WP, GP and BeaverBuilder.

Newbie to GP with two questions.

1) Created a static home page in French saying “Good things are coming! Sign up.” at avec33.fr. Have no menus created, no widgets installed anywhere. Yet I have a bar under the header with a menu at the far right When I reduce the size of the browser window, the word Accueil changes to a hamburger box with the word Menu next to it. Have looked everywhere for some way to remove the bar and the menu to no avail. Help!

2) As you can see at avec33.fr, the logo on the left and the tag line on the right don’t come close to the edges of the browser window despite a header set to full width. What am I missing?

Harvey

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Harvey,

1. You can remove this by going to “Customize > Layout > Primary Navigation” and setting the navigation position to “hide”.

2. This CSS should do it:

.inside-header.grid-container {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if you need more info ๐Ÿ™‚

Harvey

Tom,

Thnaks for the rapid reply. I had been on that Customizer page several times looking for the setting I needed without seeing the setting. <sigh> And the CSS was perfect.

A word of praise: Based on the recent good reviews, I tried Beaver Builder. While evaluating it, I fell on the WPCrafter video linking BB to the GP theme. So, included GP in what I was trying. Got more done in several days than I had in months with SiteOrigin, X, Divi or Pootle. So, committed to the GP-BB combo. One of the factors in the decision was the quick responses from you and the BB team. Which led me to buy GP Premium — not sure I need it, but I don’t want you having to move on for lack of support. I have the exhilarating feeling of finally having a set of tools that I can use immediately and that I’ll get better at as time goes by. All of which is a long way of saying Thanks for what you’ve done.

Harvey

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Harvey,

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Without all of you, I wouldn’t be able to do what I love, so it means a lot to me.

Really glad I was able to help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.