[Resolved] Undeline links only to links no other content or share icons in posts

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Undeline links only to links no other content or share icons in posts

Home Forums Support Undeline links only to links no other content or share icons in posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FunkyCss

Hallo , i have noticed a difficulty in GP with underline content only in blog posts or regular links all over the site, i have noticed that this is a must for accesibility for wordpress themes in repository from the Theme Team and i am curious why Generatepress does not have this option ” To disable / enable ” underlines for posts.

Anyway i try to figure it out myself and all topics i have found at least does not help ,

I have managed to make this style for links in posts only

.single .entry-content a {
        background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);
        color: #6BCBCA;
        background-image: linear-gradient( transparent 2px, #79CD6C 2px, #79CD6C 4px, transparent 4px ), linear-gradient( transparent 2px, #d8dce9 2px, #d8dce9 4px, transparent 4px );
        background-size: 0% 6px, 100% 6px;
        background-position: 0 bottom, 0 bottom;
        transition: background-size 0.1s ease-in-out;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        padding-bottom:2px;
    }

.single .entry-content a:hover{
       color:#79CD6C;
       background-size: 100% 6px;
       background-color: #79CD6C00;
    }

But here there is also Novashare Share icons underlined – > https://www.funkycss.com/the-latest-trends-in-design-and-color/

Also in the hidden link of my site , all links are underlined of woocommerce blocks, how can i fix this issue ?

Thanks you in advance!

Andreas

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like the underline is actually using the background-image property so you can do this to remove it:

a.novashare-button, a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link.woocommerce-loop-product__link {
        background-image: none !important;
    }
    FunkyCss

Yes this excludes that icons and woocommerce blocks of beeing underlined.

Thank you LEO

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.